Monday, December 28, 2009

RAOKs are wonderful

IceRozie, one of my favrits on MUA, sent me over the most wonderful package of nail polishes all the way from Amsterdam.

Here are three of them...

Reflecting Pool

(4 coats)

This is OPI's Reflecting Pool. This is an EU exclusive, seemingly. I think the blue and gold foil looks cool in the bottle but it's kinda eh on the nail. Especially since it took 4 freaking coats to get it to full coverage.

Sorry for the crappy swatch pic.


Enchantress Emma

(3 coats)

This is H&M's Enchantress Emma. I like this one more than I thought I would. This is a bright blue (with a small touch of green IMO) with blue shimmer. It's a little streaky tho.


17 elegant

(3 coats)

OMFG I LOVE this one. This may become my go-to light purple. It's from a polish brand I have never heard of: p2 Color Victim nailpolish. Anyone know it? This is a grayed out super light purple BUT it leans more pink than blue. This was my problem with OPI's Done Out in Deco; it was more blue than pink. The non-blurple factor in this polish may be enhanced by the soft pink shimmer in it. Issues? The application suxxxxx. It's quite goopy. Hopefully some thinner will help it.

Thanks, IceRozie!

~~~

I hope everyone had a nice holiday and that you're gearing up for a great new years eve party!

While I was visiting my mom in Canada, I convinced her to let me paint her nails (she is a pedicure only type of lady).

You Don't Know Jacques (Suede)

(2 coats)

I blame the poor pic quality on my mother's POS camera. I tried!

What's your mani plan for NYE?? My plan was to do Kati Perry's disco ball nails for NYE but I forgot my rhinestones at my apartment in NYC :(