Wednesday, December 23, 2009

iNOTD RBL Scrangie

I got my spoils from the RBL sale yesterday and could not resist trying out Scrangie as an NOTD. I like it a lot, but I don't love it and I would almost definitely not have bought it at $18. Granted I have nothing like it -- although some people have identified possible drugstore dupes -- so I still consider it worth it. Here are some iPhone pics; I hope to snap a few real pictures when I get home later today. Even though it doesn't make a difference right now, I'm so happy we're past winter solstice: more and more minutes of daylight for swatching! (And general mental health.)

RBL Scrangie





A bright purple with gorgeous teal shimmer, eye-catching and subtle at the same time. Fairly easy to apply and dried quickly with Diamont. What's not to enjoy? :)